Gateway is an award-winning minimalist adventure game series set in a mostly empty black void. The Gateway Trilogy includes remastered versions of the first two games – plus a never-before-seen third installment.
The Gateway games have a deceptively simple premise: guide a character through a series of rooms, solve puzzles in order to progress.
Gateway I & II
Gateway I & II were originally released as freeware back in 2006 and 2007. For the trilogy edition they have been completely remastered with enhancements to sound, gameplay and visuals – along with the addition of a never-before-seen third installment.
If you've never played the previous Gateway games, this is by far the best way to experience them. If you've already played them, don't miss the chance to experience them again in this spruced up and expanded package.
Gateway III – the lengthiest installment in the series by far – is currently in development and will be released as part of The Gateway Trilogy here and on Steam (ETA 2019). Wishlist or follow if you want to get notified when it's released!
- Trilogy: Enjoy an entirely new part of the quietly unsettling Gateway series
- Remastered: Appreciate the reworked music, gameplay and visuals
- Story: Experience strange and ambiguous stories
- Puzzles: Solve tricky puzzles in an abstract minimalist void
- Gateway I released!May 16, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.