Love this game, but will there ever be a version without flash? I fear I won't be able playing it again in near future - don't want to install the outdated and unsecure flash just for one game...
The Dream Machine
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
About the Game
The Dream Machine is an award-winning adventure game about dreams and voyeurism. It's built by hand using materials such as clay, cardboard and broccoli.
You play as Victor Neff, the husband in a young couple who've just moved into a new apartment. While trying to get settled in you discover that all is not as it seems in the quiet, unassuming apartment building...
- Full game: Experience all chapters of The Dream Machine, from the solemn beginning to the trippy climax.
- World: Explore a creepy apartment complex and uncover the mysteries within. Get to know your neighbours and discover their secrets.
- Story: Delve into the minds of strangers and loved ones as you’re trying to save them from The Dream Machine.
- Graphics: Wander around beautifully detailed environments built using physical clay models and hand-crafted sets.
- Puzzles: In order to progress you have to solve puzzles ranging from simple pushovers to fiendish brainteasers.
- Music: A haunting original soundtrack weaves through the narrative, emphasizing the surreal atmosphere of the game.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.95 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- The Dream Machine Launches on itch.io!May 17, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hello! The game is made in Flash but you don't need to install Flash to play it. In fact, you don't need to install anything to play it. I suspect you're thinking about the browser plugin (which we don't use at all). Cheers.
I bought the game a while back. I have a Win 10 PC, and the game won't start, keeps taking me back to itch home page. How do I fix it??
The game does not even start (macOS 10.15.2).
Hellu there! Anybody home?